Monday, September 08, 2008

Birthday Girl!

Our Awana girl..... Maddy's 2nd yr of Cubbies started tonight and John's leading a group of 6th grade boys.


So we just got a chance to celebrate Emma tonight and a low-key birthday it was! Us Long's don't do big bashes for the 1st birthday and this one was about a low-key as it gets! I feel kinda bad that I didn't do more....... Oh well! Emma LOVED her little baby doll that we got her. She's carried it around all night!

So, as usual, I took a ton of pictures tonight. And, as usual, Emma has her eyes closed in almost EVERY picture! ARUGH! It's SO frustrating! I have so many pictures of this girl that are pretty cute, but her eyes are closed or partially closed in EVERY single one! It really is darn frustrating. Here's just a small example from tonight (and I have about 30 more, but I'm tired of posting pics!).......


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Emma! I wish that I could have been there to celebrate your special day. I love you, you little sweet, precious thing!
Auntie De

Renelle Davis said...

Happy Birthday little one! You are such a cheese-ball in all of these pictures...next time, open your eyes so mama can see all of that adorable face of yours! :) Silly girl!