Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The 3rd Birthday.....

Davis's 3rd birthday was Sunday and we celebrated him by having a get together with some friends for a little BBQ and cake. John rented a jumper and the kids had a blast!



Last week, Maddy's preschool group had their first field trip: a ride on the Metrolink train down to Union Station in LA. We walked to Olivera St. and looked around, ate some Mexican food and were on our way home. Davis got to join us and the kids loved it! BTW...the Union Station is beautiful on the inside...very "Hollywood" looking. I thought it would be trashy, but would love to go check it out again!





5 comments:

Kim Givens said...

Cute picts. of the kids at the b-day party. You take such great photos! Brennan had fun in the jumpy (until John decided to pull the plug and the whole thing came crashing down with me and all the kids inside ... but I forgive him :) Thanks for inviting us!

Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

Happy Birthday Davis! (and you too tomorrow Julie!) The pictures are great. Looks like everyone had lots of fun.
Olivera street is always a place I wanted to go while I lived in LA but never made it. Maybe I can go someday.

summer... said...

it looks like you guys have been so busy! i can't believe how big your kiddos have gotten. they are so darling! hope you guys are good.

Renelle Davis said...

The pictures are seriously priceless. Our kids are so very silly! And I LOVE Davis' cake pic...it is most excellent. :) Thanks for including us in the party...we had a great time!!! :)

Debra said...

I feel like my kids are celebs when I see their pics on other people's blogs. Thanks for including us in the celebration. Love you
Deb