Friday, September 22, 2006
Created by Julie at 11:09 AM
Yesterday was Davis's 1st Birthday! You hear so much about how fast time goes, but it really does. We don't do huge birthday parties for their 1st, but had fun celebrating as a family with pizza, presents and, of course, cake! And I'm sure by now Davis doesn't even remember. =)
So here are a few fun things about Davis.....
* He's ticklish
* He looks just like his daddy
* He inherited curly hair from mommy and daddy
* He loves to be held and cuddled (which is a fun change since Maddy didn't like to be held)
* He's a softie, but tough at the same time.
* He's a happy, smiley boy most of the time
* He's a boy of few words, but likes to make strange noises
* He's quirkey
* He's rough and loves to throw things. Not in a defiant way, but seems to think everything is a ball. He can't just gentle set something down, he tosses it away. =) That's right....future football/baseball player. Watch out world!
* He adores his daddy and big sister
* He weighs around 25 lbs
Created by Julie at 10:23 AM
Wednesday, September 13, 2006
You must watch this video. And if you don't know what it's about, or if you're not sure you know where you are going after you die, then you need to ask someone that you know has a personal, genuine relationship with Christ. You never know when it can happen. Don't wait until it's too late.
Created by Julie at 4:58 PM