Friday, September 05, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday!

Today is Emma's big day and she's turning 1!!

It's a happy/sad day for me since she's my baby and this birthday is significant (to me) in that the chapter of having a very little one around is ending. =sniff, sniff= My favorite age, so far, is 6 months-1 1/2 yrs, so I'm excited to continue watching Emma discover and learn new things and change daily.

Emma has been such a joy to our family and I can't imagine life without her. She's the smallest of the 3 kids and isn't quite at the 20lb mark. I think Maddy hit that mark around 6 months! LOL.... She's also the quietest of the 3 and ADORES her big brother and sister....and they adore her just as much.

Since I am leaving to go to a Women of Faith conference this afternoon, we'll celebrate Emma on Sunday and I'll have more pictures to post then! Happy Birthday Emma!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emma, It is so hard to believe you are one year old today. I wish Grandpa and I could be with you to help you celebrate. We miss you and love you lots. Grandma

Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

Awe, happy birthday Emma. The time does just fly by. It's been a joy watching Taeya grow and change this year. Last night I looked back at her newborn pictures and was amazed at the huge change in just 8 short months.
I hope you have fun at your Women of Faith conference. I'm going to my first one in Denver in 2 weeks.

Renelle Davis said...

I remember meeting Emma for the first time and just being in awe of how beautiful she was...and still is. What a happy baby indeed, and it'll be fun watching her grow even more! :)