Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Bugs Bunny World

Well...I really hate to add a new entry since John surprised me with such sweet comments. I think I read it at least once a day. Thanks again babe. =)

This past weekend John had a company picnic at Magic Mountain, which included free tickets to the park. We ended up taking Madelyn with us and she was soooo excited to go, and to have mommy & daddy all to herself. After the company picnic, we spent a few hours at Bugs Bunny World with Maddy and took her on a few of the rides. Let me tell you...there is nothing better than watching your child experience things for the first time, especially something as fun as roller coasters! On one of the faster rides, she was so scared, but when it came to a halt, she said (with big eyes), "Wow..that was fun!" and daddy took her again. To this day, every single time we drive by MM, she yells, "Mommy...look...Magic Mountain!" and tells me the story of her exciting day. =)

0 comments: