Sunday, June 18, 2006

To two....

of the greatest men in my life....Happy Father's Day!

JOHN-you are such an amazing father and Maddy & Davis are so blessed to call you dad. When I married you, I obviously knew that you would be a great father, but you far exceeded any & all expectations. I am continually amazed at how much you love our kids, how great you are with them and how strong your desire is to give them a wonderful life. Thank you for your commitment to being the best dad you can be; for giving our kids a solid Christian home and a dad who loves them unconditionally. These "fatherly qualities" you possess, which I cannot truly express in words, are not only incredible, but make me love & appreciate you more than ever. Happy Father's Day!

DAD-it's hard to write in just a few short sentences what you mean to me, but I will be forever grateful to the Lord for giving me someone as special as you. Thank you for truly showing me what it means to be passionate about your faith and for passing on an eternal inheritance. I will cherish so many, many wonderful memories and love you from the bottom of my heart. "I do! I do! I do!"

0 comments: