Wednesday, May 31, 2006

My Wife...

You know you have been married a few years when you can guess your wife’s passwords on the first shot. I am a crappy blogger but wanted to share with all of you how wonderful my wife is…

She is the sunshine of my life; there is nothing I enjoy more then just being around her. She brings my heart joy and I live everyday to make her smile. She is my princess. Without her I would be incomplete. I know that God has blessed my life because He gave me her. She makes being a great mother look easy, and she is doing a unbelievable job raising our children. She is my best friend

Julie,
I love you with all of my heart and do a horrible job reflecting the same joy that you bring me. You are more beautiful then anything God has ever created. You make the flowers you love so much jealous of your beauty. Thank you for your love, your example, your patients, and your forgiveness. I commit my life to you and I want to fulfill all your needs and give you all your wants. You are a special woman and I don’t deserve the joy you bring me.

With all of my heart,

John

2 comments:

Renelle Davis said...

Wow...what a hubby!! Julie - you have a keeper for sure!! It's great to see a couple in love!

Debra said...

Julie,
Tell John he is a great blogger. What a blessing for you to have a husband who loves you this much. You guys make me smile. Thanks for letting me hang out with you at the park. It was lots of fun. Hope it becomes a routine for all of us.
-deb