Friday, July 24, 2009

I'm a Winner!

No really I am! I never, ever, ever win anything....... but this time I finally won....YEAH!


My friend Summer works for a fab jewelry designer, Lisa Leonard, who's blog is one I read just about every day. I love her stuff (got a necklace for my mom & MIL) and entered a contest she had on her blog and was totally shocked to see my name listed as a winner. YEAH! Too bad it's not one of her pieces....which I'm determined to get one day.....but it's a great prize and one my kiddos are gonna totally LOVE! I think we'll have so much fun doing it together. Thanks Lisa!!

Check out Lisa's blog and her beautiful works HERE

5 comments:

The Parsons' blog said...

At first I thought you might have one something from the PW! I'm hoping I win something from her one day ;) But yes, your kids will what you won. So fun.

The Parsons' blog said...

will LOVE...I left that word out.

summer roughton said...

i was so excited when i saw your name. it is totally random how things get picked. she has no idea you & i are friends. so fun! i saw one of the little houses in a local toy store here. ash wanted to get one so bad. they are gonna have so much fun!

The Parsons' blog said...

call me crazy, but I'm thinking a new post is in order??!!??! :)

longjk said...

I agree. We have done a lot of crap since July 24th...

John