Friday, June 12, 2009

Signatures

My kids have "signature poses" that they always do when I take their pics..... especially Miss Maddy Mack, Mack, Mack (all dressed in black, black, black with silver buttons, buttons, buttons all down her back, back, back...... sorry..can't get that song out of my head! Try it...it's addictive!)Anyhow, Maddy's had her signature pose for quite a while and it cracks me up...and can sometimes be a teeny weeny bit frustrating too.  LOL.... No, no it doesn't frustrate me.....my kids NEVER frustrate me, (what kinda mom do you think I am?...geesh).....I just have 500 pictures of her that are alllll the same look.  Kinda funny actually!  Now that I think about it, it's kinda nice when I'm in a pinch, I can count on her to whip out that signature and then continue on her merry way, whether it's throwing a fit or skipping down the street.  And there are a few different variations of it too.


Davis & Emma are still figuring theirs out, but Maddy obviously had a head start being the older child and having been constantly hounded by her wonderful mommy to "say cheese for the camera" for a bit longer.

What about you?  Do your kids have their own signature pose?

Here's a little sample of what I'm talkin' about....


Here's she's trying it out sitting down....
And when she has something in her hands.....

And the "Puppy Signature Pose"...... I got lotttttss of these cute shots...

I have a small inkling (sp?) that Davis & Emma's may be something along the lines of these..... which usually involves a cheesy smile or the tongue....








0 comments: