Friday, May 22, 2009

Rising Star

I'm so proud of my hubby that I just have to brag for a moment.  And unfortunately, I don't have much to show you but I had to post anyway....


John recently received a phone call from someone that wanted to interview him.  Unfortunately, he was at work and it was a bad time so they didn't get to talk.....and I don't think he was able to connect with the man again..... BUT, he found out that someone nominated him as a "Rising Star".....or an employee that's
 performing really well at his job and one to keep your eye on.  

From what I've gathered, the San Fernando Valley Business Journal puts it together and it's for the Santa Clarita Valley and several surrounding areas.  John never mentioned it again, but I found info on the internet about it.  He was 1 of about 50 nominees, and some of those others are very well known.  Needless to say, I'm so, SO proud of him!!   Here's a link to the flyer I found....  http://www.sfvbj.com/Events/SantaClarita_Flyer.pdf

2 comments:

summer... said...

wow! and ahhh... i love that you are so proud.

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome! Congrats to John.