Wednesday, April 15, 2009

M.I.A.

I've been MIA from my blog, partly from being unmotivated to update it, but mostly because we've been so busy!  I was blessed to have my Aunt, Uncle and Cousin visit for a few very short days while my cousin was visiting a local college.  That was a special treat because they haven't been out since my wedding, which was almost 7 years ago!  And then, another totally special treat, was a visit from my sister all the way from the Great White North.  And White it is since it snows practically 364 days of the year!  And then, my parents celebrated their 40th anniversary in Carmel a couple weekends ago and we drove up there to see them.  So fun!


Emma giving herself a breathing treatment!  lol...  (she has asthma)
My lovely Aunt....


3 comments:

The Parsons' blog said...

gorgeous pictures!! Did you get a new lens??

Renelle Davis said...

You always take such great pictures! I'm so glad you finally updated your blog! :)

Rebecca Parsons said...

Love the pics! I saw that breathing thing last time I was over and was going to ask you about it. I didn't know Emma had to use that alot- she's too precious!