Sunday, November 02, 2008

Halloween

So the older I get, the less into "halloween" I am and struggle with letting my kids dress up or not.  But our church does a great Fall Festival and we have gone every year and manage to just have a great time being silly and getting all sugared up without being apart of the junk that day can bring.  


Anyhow, I'm also cheap when it comes to costumes and have my kids wear what we have or multiple times!  Davis really wanted to be Goofy, but they didn't have one in his size, so I bought him a gorilla costume from Home Goods.  I thought it would be fun for him to be a
 gorilla and the two girls to dress in princess costumes and they could be 2 Beauties and a Beast....but on the day of Halloween, he wanted to wear Maddy's old chicken costume.  Kinda
 girly, but it worked!  Emma was a giraffe and Maddy was Snow White.  She even put on her best "princess" manners and was great!  I didn't get any good pics of the 3 of them before it got dark, but here's what I have...



4 comments:

Kim Givens said...

They were sooo cute!

Anonymous said...

Maddy is the perfect Snow White with her beautiful porcelain skin and her dark hair. I love you Maddy-cakes!
Auntie DeAnne

summer roughton said...

maddy looks just like snow white. she has the hair. the super cute smile. i just love her outfit. she is darling.

Debra said...

Thanks for the pictures! I too struggle with Halloween, but GBC really does do a great job. Hope to see you soon:)