Sunday, October 26, 2008

This weekend Maddy and John had the fun opportunity to fly to my parents house for a quick visit.  Maddy got spoiled by Grandma while John and my dad went hunting for our Thanksgiving dinner.


That left me with the the fun chance to spend time with just Davis & Emma.  I was wondering how Davis would do without his partner in crime, but it was so neat to have a little bit more alone time with him and to see him in a different setting than the norm.  Maddy called Davis about 3 times because she missed him....they're little phone conversations were pretty cute!
  And Emma was a doll, even with about 4 teeth coming in at once!

And here's the man with a kiddy toilet seat stuck on his head and another one of "The great half-white hunter" & my dad with a couple of their prizes.....!!!     :)



2 comments:

Debra said...

How fun for you! Wow...hunting! You really eat that? j/k very cool. Where does your dad live?

summer... said...

oh my goodness. that is seriously hilarious. i am so glad you had a good time with davis. i love spending time with jt... it is such a different experience without the older sisters involved. well it is adorable.