Saturday, August 30, 2008

Family Gathering...

I recently just got back from visiting family for about 2 weeks and have had something going on every day since, so I've had little energy to update my blog.

My family got together to see each other, of course, but mostly to celebrate my Grandpa Q's 90th birthday! My Grandpa is an amazing man and awesome example of godly character. His body may be 90, but his mind is so sharp. He's still very witty and crackin' jokes a lot...and still has it in him to razz my dad. LOL..... Not to mention, he drives a pretty cool truck! We love you Grandpa and it was soooo great to see you and celebrate you! And everyone else of course! All the little cousins had SUCH a great time playing together and for there being 6 kids 9 and under, they did really well! Since we don't get to see each other much, we felt it was pretty special that the cousins got to play 2 times together in 1 year. It definitely helped reinforce a relationship and fun memories! Oh....and I had all 3 kids by myself on the plane ride home, but the kids did awesome!!

I have a TON of pictures, but since I'm not in too much of a bloggin' mood, I will post just a few favorites....




















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julie, I love the pictures you have here. They make me miss all of you so much. The almost two weeks you were here went by way too fast. I hope you all can come back again soon. Love ya, Mom

Anonymous said...

Julie, I sit here in tears missing you all so much. We were such morons and left our camera in the van, and only have pictures from the cemetery of all places. Could you burn the pictures that you took onto a disc for me? Too much happened, and I want those pictures to go with my memories. Oh, I miss you.
DeAnne

summer... said...

these are so precious. i am so glad you got to have such a wonderful time with your family! such wonderful & cherished memories. my favorite pictures have to be the ones with the kids and your grandpa q. seriously amazing. hugs.

Renelle Davis said...

You always take SUCH good pictures...all the ones of the kids are GREAT! Glad you had this awesome time with your fam and praise God for 90 years for grandpa q! WOW! :)