Wednesday, April 23, 2008

One More Thing.....



I can't believe I forgot to say that I have been a HUGE fan of The Biggest Loser this season. It's the only thing I really watch (okay, except for Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Tigger & Pooh) and it's the first time I've watched the whole season. I LOVED it and was hooked! I liked all the finalist (except for Kelly maybe) and they all worked so hard and looked great, but when it came down to Mark or Roger, I voted for Roger.....I really liked him! Anyhow, my sister spotted him at Disneyland and I spent about 30-40 min starring at every tall skinny guy that walked by me. No luck. =( I was so bummed. And then my sister ran into him again and stopped to talk to him. AUGH! I couldn't believe it.....and I couldn't believe I missed him. But she said he looked even thinner in person and was just as nice in person as he was on TV...along with his sweet wife and son. So, DeAnne, I'm living vicariously through you in this picture!

2 comments:

Kristal Sawyer said...

SO cool!!! Roger was my favorite...I was really hoping he'd win! =)

DeAnne said...

I wish you could have met him. Sorry that a picture will have to do. Thanks for living vicariously thru me.