Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I thought it was time for an update since it's been just about 2 months, but I have little to report and haven't been too motivated to update my blog! I feel like I've been busy but can't think of anything significant to write home about. I think all the busyness is more in my head and on my huge "to do" list that I don't seem to quite get to. I'm a month away from my due date and there is so much I'd love to get done before then, but sometimes I tend to be unrealistic as to what can be done in a specific time period.

Right now I'm putting away clothes that the kids can't fit into anymore, going through their toys, cleaning out closets, and switching the kids rooms. We are turning our office into Davis's room and I just finished painting it and need to move his stuff over, hang things up, etc. But he now has a big boy bed (a full bed at that too!) and slept in it for the first time today. He looks so tiny in it! Maddy will be moving into Davis's old room and the baby will take Maddy's room.

Today Davis had a nice little crash and it left a little bruiser on his eye. I tried to get a good picture of it, but he wouldn't hold still and I couldn't quite capture how swollen it was. I didn't see it happen, but Maddy said he was trying to jump on the couch and missed. Sounds about right! But 10 minutes later I caught him doing it again so I guess it didn't quite register with him to stop! =) Below are pictures of Maddy during her soccer class and Davis's eye ( a "before" and "after"). Hope y'all are well!

4 comments:

Renelle Davis said...

Poor little Davis...that looks like it hurt!! And Maddy looks ADORABLE in her little soccer outfit! :) Hey...if you need ANY help with the moving of rooms, I'm totally there...just call. Hope to see you guys soon!

Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

The kids look so cute! Tough little guy! I can't believe Maddy is old enough to play soccer! Wow! Sounds like you are keeping busy with all the moving around! Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well. Can't wait to see pics of the little one.

Kristal Sawyer said...

The kids are getting SO big and cute as ever. I can't believe you are due SO soon! Can't wait to her all about your new little lady! =)

Anonymous said...

Hey sista! Your kids are so darn cute! Almost as cute as mine...haha. Don't work too hard, and take care of yourself. Miss you tons. Hugs all around.
Lvoe,
DeAnne