Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Augh..no pictures!

So my parents came out for a visit this past week (Friday-Tuesday) and the time FLEW by. I seriously felt like they were here one day. I can't even remember what we did, it went so fast. And, as always, it's hard to see them off and Maddy misses them so much when they leave. It's a bummer that I won't get to see them for Thanksgiving or Christmas. Distance stinks. What's a real bummer is that I didn't get one....yes 1...picture of them with the kids. I'm so sad about that! Augh!

Tomorrow we get to pick up the motorhome we rented and pack up our stuff. We'll probably spend the night in it (parked in front of our house) and leave early, early (4-5am) on Thursday. I can't wait!! We are off to Yosemite for 4 days with 6-8 other families and it's going to be a BLAST! I'm excited to go in the motorhome (our first trip), just be together as a family, spend time with my mother-in-law & good friends and enjoy God's beautiful creation. We've been busy getting everything together, making meals, etc. and I'm glad it's finally arrived. Kinda like the feeling you got when you were a kid waiting for Christmas to come. Take care! =)

1 comments:

Anchoring for my Soul said...

HI Julie,

I hope Yosemite was a ton of fun. I wish we could of gone too. Maybe next year. You'll have to post some pictures for me.

Sarah