Sunday, July 06, 2008

Family of 5......

Wow....I can't believe it's been almost a month since I've posted. It's gone by quick! We've been busy playing with puppies and friends and just hangin' out. We've been to the beach, the pool and got to visit with one of my college roommates that I haven't seen in years! Her mom was there along with her 2 kids. So good to hang out with you Marcy!

For the 4th, we went with a bunch of people to the Rose Bowl. We don't go into the Bowl, but camp right outside @ the golf course and hang out all day eatin, talkin' and playin'. Then we enjoy the best show around and get home late. It's so fun! The fireworks are huge and loud and they're right by where we are. I think it's better than inside the Rose Bowl!

Emma turned 10 months yesterday, the 5th. She's pulling herself up on everything and doing the wabbling stand for a few seconds before she crashes. She's also getting her top 2 teeth for a total of soon-to-be 4 teeth.

John decided to have the ol' snip, snip surgery and so now we're stayin' a party of 5 in this house. Kinda sad and happy at the same time. No more surprises for us.....I think! Right? Right? Riiiggghhhtt????



Beach Day!
Renelle


Rose Bowl!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love, love the firework pictures. But I really love the pictures of the kids. Happy 4th!
DeAnne

Unknown said...

Glad you had a good 4th! I like the pic of my sis...she's such a babe. See you soon!

Renelle Davis said...

Yay for great pics...your such a great photographer! I'm so glad we had the chance to go to the beach together. My mom and I had so much fun with you and the kids!! We must do it again this summer. Love you girl!!!

Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

Fun update. Are you using Ree's photography tips? I've been checking out her website ever since you did the post about her. Great fun.

Anonymous said...

Your little ones are adorable! Thanks for putting a link to MomFaves on your blog!