Thursday, June 05, 2008

Myles of Style

So did anyone catch tonights episode of HGTV's "Myles of Style?" I didn't post in time, but our friends Sean & Kathy were on the show! I've been so excited to see it because I've been thinking about applying for her to come re-do our Master bedroom but just am not sure I can handle the TV cameras in my face and am nervous they would do something wacky. We have a couple other friends applying for different shows, so maybe I'll see how their stuff comes out first! =)

Anyhow, I recorded the show and waited until 11:30pm to watch it, only---OF COURSE----there was an error in the recording and it didn't get the last 10 minutes. AUGHH!!! But thank goodness for re-runs because it's on at 12:30 and again on Sunday, I think. Check it out! They re-did their Master Bedroom and it looks pretty cool!

1 comments:

Aaron and Joy Edewards said...

You should go for it. Aaron and I were on Bringing Home Baby and it was a really neat experience. We have a great keepsake of the first 36 hours of Lucy's life. The cameras are a little intrusive but once they are gone I think you would be glad you did it.