Friday, February 29, 2008

Swiper No Swipping!

Have you ever seen Mr. Deeds? "Sneaky, sneaky....."

That's Davis. He's sneaky. He's Swiper from Dora. He's got a quick draw. One second there are cookies. Next second, they're missing. Anyone know why Davis has crumbs on his face? He's quick, he's fast, he's sneaky...

So the other day I made muffins for the kids. Lemon Poppy Seed with a bit of icing on them. There were 12. We ate 4 for breakfast. That gives us 8 (I'm so good at math, aren't I!?). I was on the phone for a bit. I should have known it was too quite. When I hung up the phone, the muffins somehow had walked all around the house. 2 here, 2 there. They looked strange though.....what was it? Strangely, somehow all the tops were missing from the muffins! LOL....sneaky, sneaky that swiper Davis!



2 comments:

Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

hahaha! That's so funny. Guess he loves the icing already. :) He knows what's up.

Kristal Sawyer said...

LOL! I love it...and those muffins look DELICIOUS! Can I have the recipe? =)