Friday, December 07, 2007

Tagged

Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person’s blog who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.
4. Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog.

I was tagged by Kristal..thanks. =)

* Seven random things about me...

1. I love, love flowers...from their delicate, intricate details to their smell... and would love to have a quaint little flower/candy/home story in a really cute little town.... And I would LOVE it if I could have fresh flowers in my house always. I would just love to have my yard overloaded with flowers and plats (think beautiful English garden), but I don't even know where to begin planting them to make it look nice! When I've tried planning it out, I overwhelm myself. Kinda silly I guess! Oh, but my very, very favorite is the Peony. LOVE 'em

2. Sometimes when I clean my ears with a q-tip, the back of my throat itches! LOL...

3. My gag reflexes are heightened when I'm pregnant. Just brushing my teeth gags me. (Are you sure Kristal that you want to know these random things!!)

4. Being a mom is the hardest, most frustrating and happy thing all at once. Kind of like marriage!

5. My very favorite Holiday is Christmas. I love everything about it and the memories it brings back to me from being a kid. I want everything to be so special for my family too and I really love traditions. But for some reason, I'm SO not into it this year. I have NO desire to decorate and am forcing myself to put some things out. But I'm already planning on when I can take it down. Kinda sad! Oh..and our Christmas tree has NO scent. Sad too.. =(

6. My sister had the choice of naming me or the cat. Thankfully she decided to name the cat because I don't think 'Grover' would fit me very well.

7. I didn't realize just HOW wonderful my husband was when I decided to marry him. I thought I knew then, but he's so much more than I imagined. =) (But I do wonder what his issue is with dirty laundry. We use to have an open laundry basket, and he would put his clothes right NEXT to the basket, not in it, if he decided to do anything with them at all. Then I got one with a lid and now he just sets the clothes on TOP of the basket. ARUGH! But usually he just leaves them right where he took them off. =) Love ya babe!)

Who I'm tagging:

DeAnne
Sarah
Laura
Renelle

3 comments:

Kristal Sawyer said...

See, it wasn't that hard, was it? =)

Anchoring for my Soul said...

I'm laughing at the last one because I know EXACTLY what you mean with the dirty clothes issue. :) I think it's one of those things we'll never figure out. I'll post my tag when I get a chance. See you tomorrow!

longjk said...

I wish #3 wasn't so...

and i would put my clothes in the basket if it wasn't full all the time. habit I guess ;)

John