Sunday, October 14, 2007

I can't believe that it's already been 2 weeks since I've posted anything. The days go by in a flash. I have been meaning to post a little something, but my days are obviously kept busy with 3 little ones right under my feet.

Last Friday Emma turned 1 month old (hence 5 weeks now), John & I celebrated our 5th anniversary and the following day one of my best friend got married. YEAH! She's been engaged for about 1 1/2 years and I've been helping her plan and prep since then. It was fun to see everything come together and she looked AMAZING. Davis was the ring bearer, Maddy was 1 of the 5 flower girls and I was a Matron of Honor. I don't have good pics of the kids but am posting what I have b/c they were so cute. Davis was especially cute in his tux!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julie, I want to see pictures of you and Madelyn at the wedding! Chantel looks beautiful. Davis is such a little man, and Emma is so beautiful. I can't wait to meet her.
Love,
D

Kristal Sawyer said...

Emma is SO cute...I can totally think she looks like Davis and Maddy...too cute.