Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Pretty Pink Party

Today is Madelyn's 3rd Birthday!! We've pretty much had a 3 day celebration for her and have made some wonderful memories. On Monday we drove down to Disneyland and went to their newest park, California Adventures. We spent the night at the Disneyland Hotel and then went to Disneyland on Tuesday. It was great!! We had breakfast with the characters (which Davis was terrified of!) and went on most of the rides. Today, her official b-day, we had a little party for her, complete with pizza, a pink cake and pink ice cream.....all of her requests! Grandma Ann and Aunt Traci come over, as well as Brian, Sarah & Lincoln, and Nate, Becky, Collin and Samantha. It was a very special day! Here are a few pics to share....














4 comments:

Kristal Sawyer said...

Happy 3rd Birthday Maddy!!! She is just SO precious.

I can't believe that she is SO big already...that means that I've known you for three years now!

Miss you lots, my friend. =)

Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

Happy Birthday Maddy! Wow! Looks like she had a blast! Glad you all had a great time!

Amy Ford said...

I can't believe she is already 3! So cute! I know I don't comment very much, but I check your blog often and love reading about how you guys are doing and viewing all your great pictures. You have such a cute little fam! Hello, and say hi to John from us.

Renelle Davis said...

Your family is just too cute!! And Maddy is such a big beautiful girl now. What a ham for the camera she is, huh? I wonder where she gets that? :) I thought of her on her birthday and I'm sorry I didn't get a card or anything to you guys...I've been sick for like 3 weeks. I'm finally feeling better the last few days. Hope to talk soon. :)