Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Expectations

So, I just thought I'd let y'all know that we are expecting! Yep, we are hoping that Daisy, our sweet dog, will be having puppies toward the end of March. If she is pregnant, she will be delivering some Labradoodle puppies. More about them later. I'll find out in about 3 weeks or so if she is in fact prego and will give you info to her web site, etc.

Oh, and I almost forgot to mention that I am pregnant as well!! Yep, the third little Long baby is growing healthy inside me and is currently 8 1/2 weeks. We had our first ultrasound yesterday and saw the baby and heartbeat. The baby is measuring about a week behind, but the doctor is going to stick with the 8 1/2 mark since I'm positive about that date. The due date is Sept 8th and, no, this one was not a surprise. Exciting stuff!! Click on the small link "comments" and drop me a line sometime. =)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoo Hoo Number 3!
We are so excited for you guys. You already have a beautiful family and now another addition. That's great! As for us, we are going to wait awhile until I finish school, so Tatum will be a big/big sister. Hope your feeling good!
Amy Ford

Anonymous said...

WOW! Congratulations guys!! I am so happy for you!! Hope all is well and I hope you are feeling okay! We really need to get together soon and catch up! It seems like forever since we've seen you guys! We'll be praying for a beautiful healthy baby (and an uneventful pregnancy)!

Carrie Garcia

P.S. Are you going to find out? You gotta be surprised this time!! Come on!!! It's totally worth it!! Love ya!

Renelle Davis said...

Congratulations again to you guys! You need to pass off your "easy-to-get-pregnant" genes over to me! :) You guys are such amazing parents and I'm sure the next Long baby will be as awesome as the first two! P.S. My sister-in-law, Lindsay, just told us she's pregnant too...she's about 2 weeks ahead of you. And...her daughter, Ashlyn, was born Jan 11, 2003, and her daughter, Addison, was born Sept 1, 2005. And your third kids will be born within a few weeks of each other. Two weird! :)

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS you guys...that is SOOO exciting!!! And woohoo on the whole planning of this one. =)

Can't wait to hear more about Baby Long #3. Renelle's right, you guys are amazing parents!!!

Love, Kristal =)

Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

Julie, I'm so excited for you two. I can't wait until I get to be blessed with children. Hopefully within a few years. :) Check out my blog for an update to my email last week. :)