Sunday, May 14, 2006

HMD!

Happy Mother's Day!

To THE most wonderful mom (my mom, of course).....THANK YOU for being the greatest example of a mother that a child could ask for. You are truly the most giving, patient, loving, serving, sacrificial mother I have ever met and I am so honored to be able to call you "mom". Thank you too for being the greatest grandma ever as well. Maddy and Big D miss you. I love you!

To THE best mother-in-law (mine, of course!....THANK YOU for accepting me as apart of your family and making me feel so welcome. You too are a wonderful example of sacrificial love....ALWAYS giving and never expecting anything in return. Thank you for being such a supportive grandma to Maddy and Davis. Love you!

To my sister and friends who all share the joy of being a mother.....or will soon be joining the ranks....Happy Mother's Day! Each one of you are so special to me in so many different ways and I am so blessed to have you in my life.

And last, but most certaintly not least, thank you to my husband for making me a mom and for giving me two little miracles. I appreciate all of your sacrifices and hard work so that I can stay home and take care of them. Thank you too for my crown moulding----I LOVE it--- and for taking me to the Rose Bowl Flea Mart next month (nooo.....you're not gonna get out of it!!) . You are wonderful and I love you!

2 comments:

Debra said...

Julie, love the post. I love to hear about your mom. She sounds so amazing. You are blessed. And I want you to know what an amazing job you are doing with your two munchkins. From an outsider's view, you are patient, calm, consistent and loving. What an example!!! Hope to see you soon.
Love deb

Renelle Davis said...

Julie - Hope you had a wonderful mother's day!! You certainly deserve it! You are an awesome example of a fabulous mommy and I'm thankful that you are in my life. You are a true friend! Love of lots to ya!